…though the three stages present a logic of design, it does not follow that this is a step-by-step process…don’t confuse the logic of the final product with the messy process of design work.
- The framework should emphasize questions and inquiry, not answers.
- The framework should emphasize transformative depth rather than useless breadth.
- The framework should provide the freedom for school communities to choose from a menu of paths and emphases to best serve their students.
- To what extent did the Constitution succeed in fulfilling its stated goals in the Preamble?;
- To what extent did the Constitution fulfill the promises of the Declaration of Independence?;
- How well does it still work today?;
- How might it change to work better?