|NYC Schools' Chancellor Richard Carranza|
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee
- Agreed to have a battle;
- For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
- Had spoiled his nice new rattle.
- Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
- As black as a tar-barrel;
- Which frightened both the heroes so,
- They quite forgot their quarrel.
The Center for Racial Justice has been paid about $400,000 by the DOE to helm workshops, including in communities, as part of Carranza’s anti-bias initiative. The claims that “white supremacy’’ and “white privilege’’ have aided Asian-American students were made by CRJ presenters at a gathering with Manhattan parents in 2019.
The first step for the DOE to address anti-Asian bigotry in NYC is to get Carranza out of NYC.”